Monday, February 16, 2009

List of good things

I always used to do this when I was a child and it made me feel better on days when I lost my smile. It's a list of thirty things that I really like that I can have right now.

1. Great friends
2. A pretty sweater
3. A good haircut
4. DVDs starring Jenna Jameson
5. A good looking husband who is an excellent lay
6. An adorable dog
7. Clothes to dress my adorable dog in
8. Cute shoes
9. Cake
10. Comfy yoga pants
11. A cool phone
12. A borderline creepy addiction to Facebook
13. Books
14. Nice perky breasts
15. Lots of bars to drink in
16. SpongeBob SquarePants
17. My SpongeBob SquarePants thermos
18. Beer
19. Wine
20. Absinthe
21. Torchy's Tacos
22. East Side Pies
23. Beauty products
24. Small feet
25. Making people laugh
26. New (to me) records
27. My wicked cool record player
28. Virgin Island Water by Creed
29. Back rubs
30. Oral sex

I do feel better. Maybe I should just do this every day.

No comments: